Have you ever had a night when you get home late, do not have anything defrosted but want to get a delicious warm meal on the table in under fifteen minutes?
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for Asian Chicken Stir “Fry”.
Note the quotation marks around the word fry? There will be no frying this dish but it will taste just as good!
- 1 pkg Perdue Chicken Short-Cuts
- 2 cups of Minute Rice
- ½ bag of Frozen Peas & Carrots
- 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cup of Sweet & Sour Sauce
- ¼ cup of Soy Sauce
- In a microwaveable bowl, add a few tablespoons of water to broccoli. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 minutes.
- Follow directions on Minute Rice box to make rice. Add peas and carrots to the boiling water (you may want to make more rice if you have a large family).
- While the broccoli and rice is cooking, chop up chicken strips. In a large bowl, add chicken, sweet & sour sauce and soy sauce. Mix.
- When broccoli finishes cooking, add it to the bowl of seasoned chicken.
- Place a layer of rice on the plate and top with chicken and broccoli.
- Season with a little black pepper, even some hot sauce, if you’d like.